SANCTUARY OLONANA, MASAI MARA, KENYA
Sanctuary Olonana is an award winning, exceptional luxury safari lodge set on a private stretch of the Mara River in the heart of Kenya’s most famous game reserve, the Masai Mara, at the foot of the impressive Siria Escarpment, close to the border of Tanzania.
Featuring 14 glass-sided suites, Sanctuary Olonana is inspired by the Masai Mara’s breath-taking natural wonders, an abundance of wildlife, and a dramatic river which runs right past its forest setting. Game drives, cultural visits, bush dinners, sundowners, Olonana makes for a wonderful base for our week-long adventure.
WHY SANCTUARY OLONANA?
- Situated on the Mara River just a short drive from the Mara Triangle.
- Easily accessible, only a 45 minute flight from Nairobi
- Stunningly designed, spacious luxury cottages.
- High quailty food & wine
- Friendly, well trained staff & great service
- Gold Eco-Rated by Ecotourism Kenya and winner of “Africa's Leading Eco-Lodge” in World Travel Awards 2015
- In the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame. This unique accolade is granted only to those businesses that have won the Certificate of Excellence for five years in a row.
- Sanctuary Philanthropy; Sanctuary Olonana has developed various conservation and community projects - one of only a handful of properties in Kenya to be Gold Eco-Rated by Ecotourism Kenya and our guides have won multiple awards for responsible tourism.
Eagle View has a fleet of new, specially adapted Toyota Land Cruisers for our exclusive use during Capture Earth. Each vehicle has 3 rows of raised seats behind the driver, and each Capture Earth client will have one row of seats entirely to themselves.
Visit the Sanctuary Olonana website here
Contact Capture Earth
Scroll To View More